1) Jivraj Yummy Lemon Iced Tea
- 4 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- Ice Cubes
- A couple of Lemon Slices
- 4 Cups of Water
- Fine Sugar (optional)
In a large Saucepan, bring 2 cups of cold water to a boil. Remove water from heat and add 4 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS. Cover and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Remove the JIVRAJ 9 TEA Bags and pour the water into a pitcher. Add 2 cups of cold Water to the pitcher and stir. Add Sugar and Lemon according to your taste. Add Ice Cubes and stir well. Your Yummy Lemon Iced Tea is ready to be relished.
Suggestion: Iced Tea can be made in different flavors by adding various flavors of fruit juices to your very own JIVRAJ 9 TEA.
2) Jivraj Fruit Tea Punch
- 2 teaspoons J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Fruit crushed
- 1 pint Ginger Ale
Make tea as per instructions on the J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA pack. Allow it to cool. Mix all ingredients except Ginger Ale. Prior to serving add ginger ale and crushed ice.
If the punch is too strong for your taste you can dilute with ice water or more ginger ale. Your yummy JIVRAJ Fruit Tea Punch is ready to be gulped down.
3) Green Tea Magic By Aruna Desai
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- Some Mint Leaves
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon J9 Premium Green Tea
- Honey to taste
Boil the Ginger shredding and Mint Leaves in Water.
Once the water is boiled, take it off the burner & let it cool for a while. Add J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA and let the tea brew for about 2 to 4 minutes. To enhance the flavor, add Honey as per taste.
A nice refreshing Drink after a Hard Day All day.
- 2 oz JIVRAJ 9 TEA
- Refined sugar - 1 lb
- Arrowroot or cornflour - 1 oz
- Fresh milk - 2 lbs
- Water - 10 oz
1. Heat water and remove quickly from the flame when the water is boiling. Rinse out teapot with hot water and put in JIVRAJ 9 TEA granules. Pour boiling water into teapot. Infuse for 8 to 10 minutes. Strain off infusion and keep aside.
2. The next step would be to boil the milk first. Next, blend sugar with arrowroot (or cornflour) thoroughly and add to boiled milk. Let mixture simmer for about10 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Remove from flame; add JIVRAJ 9 TEA infusion, stir and freeze. Your yummy JIVRAJ Tea Ice Cream is ready to be devoured.
5) Hitesh's J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA - A Cup Full Of Wellness !
- 1 tsp of J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA LEAVES
- 1 cup of Water
- 6 Basil Leaves
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Honey for Sweetness
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1. Boil a cup of fresh Water and turn off the flame and let it cool for a minute.
2. Add 1 tsp of J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA to the cup of Hot Water.
3. Brew TEA for 2 minutes.
4. Now sieve it and after a while cool it in the Refrigerator.
5. Add Honey and Coconut Milk ( Only if you want ) at the time of serving. This will enhance the Flavor of your J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA. Time to relish your J9 PREMIUM GREEN TEA.
- 2 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg Powder ( Jaiphal powder )
- Glass of Water
- 3 tsp Sugar Syrup
- Candy Molds
Pour a glass of Water in a Pan. Now add a pinch of Cinnamon Powder and a pinch Nutmeg Powder ( Jaiphal powder ) and bring the water to a boiling point.
Once you smell the aroma of these herbs, switch off the flame and add 3 tsp of Sugar Syrup and 2 Tea Bags of JIVRAJ 9 TEA. Cover them let them steep for 10 minutes.
Now your Candy Liquid is ready to be poured into the Molds of Candy. Once they are cool enough, place them in the freezer and let the Candies form.
Your JIVRAJ 9 TEA CANDY is ready to be slurped in the HOT HOT Summers.
7) Pooh's Magic Chocolatey
- 7 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Whole Milk
- 4 oz. Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate Sprinkles
1. Place 7 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS in a Pan. Pour 2 cups of boiling water over the tea bags and cover. Allow the Tea Bags to steep for at least 10 minutes.
2. Pour 2 cups of whole Milk into a saucepan and warm over medium heat, stirring constantly until it begins to simmer.
3. Add your Jivraj 9 Black Tea to the milk and continue to stir over medium heat, blending well. Allow the mixture to simmer for two to three minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add 4 oz. of Dark Chocolate Syrup to the Tea/Milk mixture. Stir well until the Chocolate syrup has completely melted and blended with the tea/milk mixture.
5.Fill your mug with the Chocolate Tea. Top it with a swirl of whipped cream and a dash of dark chocolate sprinkles
YOUR JIVRAJ CHOCOLATY TEA IS READY!!!!!
8) Apurva Ki JIVRAJ TADKA CHAI
- 2 Tbsp JIVRAJ 9 TEA
- 2 Cups Hot Milk
- 2 Cup Water
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Inch piece grated Ginger
- A Pinch of Black Pepper(Kali Mirch Powder)
- 5-6 mashed Tulsi Leaves
- 2 Whole Cloves
- 2 Whole Cardamom Pods
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
1. Boil water and add JIVRAJ 9 TEA. After the water has reached a boiling point add Ginger, Black Pepper, Tulsi, Cloves, Cardamom Pods and simmer for 10 mins.
2. Add Hot Milk and boil for 10 mins.
3. Add Sugar and simmer for 2-3 mins.
4. Strain the Chai.
5. Warm Ghee in a pan and pour the Chai into the pan. Simmer for 2-3 mins.
6. Serve Hot to be consumed immediately.
Suggestion: It helps to clear the chest and removes cough
9) Kanishka's Kandy Fruity Iced Tea !!!
- 1 medium sized glass Orange Juice
- 2 spoons of J9 PREMIUM TEA
- 2 glasses of Water
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 16 Ice-Cubes
- Mint Leaves ( Phudina ) and 4 Orange Slices to Garnish
1. Add 1 glass of Water, Sugar & J9 PREMIUM TEA in a Saucepan & bring to a Boil.
2. Cool & Strain
3. When the TEA is completely cold Add the Orange Juice & 1 more glass of Water
4. Put 4 Ice Cubes in each glass and pour the TEA Mixture over it.
5. Garnish with a slice of Orange & Mint Leaves
6. Serve Immediately
This Recipe can be Specially for Kids Party in this hot hot Summer's !
Suggestion: You can also use Apple Juice or Pineapple Juice instead of the Orange Juice. Give your taste buds different flavor every time you want to enjoy your J9 PREMIUM TEA.
10) Shilpa Ka Lemon Magic With A Tinch Of TEA !
- 5 Cups of Water
- 2 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Plain Soda
- Chilled Lemon Slices
- Water while Serving
Heat 1 Cup of Water to Boiling Point. Pour water over JIVRAJ 9 Tea Bags; let steep them for 10 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and cool Tea.
Heat remaining 4 Cups of Water to Boiling Point. Stir in Sugar until dissolved. Remove from Heat; cool for 20 minutes.
Mix TEA, Sugar Water, Lime Juice and Plain Soda in 3 quart Plastic Container. Cover and Freeze for at least 24 hours.
To serve, place 2/3-cup Preserved Mixture in each Glass and fill with 1/3-cup Ice Water and stir.
Garnish with lemon slices.
Suggestion: This Recipe is apt to BEAT the HEAT this Summers. It helps to keep your Body hydrated in a healthy way with lots of TEA and LEMON.
- 1tsp of JIVRAJ 9 TEA
- 1tsp of Turmeric ( Haldi )
- 1tsp Ginger powder
- Honey to Taste
- A slice of Lemon
- 4 Cups of Water
Pour the 4 Cups of Water in a Pot and bring it to the Boiling Point. Add your JIVRAJ 9 TEA and let it boil. Make sure that the water has come to a full boiling point.
Add Turmeric and Ginger Powder to the Boiling Water and let it simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. This will extract the Beneficial Compounds from the Spices. Ginger is very beneficial for Health.
Remove the pot from the Stove and Strain the tea into a cup. The particles of Turmeric and Ginger will be filtered out.
Add Honey to taste and a Slice of Lemon and serve.
The Honey and Lemon will give your JIVRAJ 9 TEA a nice tangy taste. Enjoy !!!
12) Ritika's Raspberry Delight Tea
- Pitcher of JIVRAJ 9 ICED TEA
- Raspberry Sherbet
- About 12-15 Raspberries
- Whipped cream.
Raspberry Razz Iced Tea - If you love Raspberries this Summer Treat is for you. Place a spoonful of the Raspberry Sherbet at the Bottom of the Pitcher. Then Pour in your JIVRAJ 9 ICED TEA and throw in all of those Raspberries ( they will float around and give the Iced Tea a great appearance ).
Add one more Spoonful of the Sherbet on Top and mix gently.
Serve in individual serving Glasses and top it off with a little Whipped Cream.
13) Nila's Healthy Honey Punch
- 2-1/4 cups of Water
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup (packed) Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Peeled Fresh Ginger
- 16 Whole Cloves and Cinnamon ( Taj )
- 1 chopped Vanilla Bean
- 10 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAG
- 1 Litre Toned Milk
- Crushed Ice ( If serving punch chilled )
Combine Water, Honey, Sugar, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon and Vanilla Bean in heavy Large Saucepan. Bring mixture to boil over medium-high heat, Stirring until Honey and Sugar dissolve. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the flame. Add JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS; let steep 5 minutes. Strain Syrup into bowl and add Cold Milk. If serving Cold, Refrigerate until Chilled. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
If serving Cold, fill 6 glasses with Crushed Ice and pour the punch into the glasses. If serving Hot, bring to simmer in medium saucepan and Pour punch into the cups.
14) Kavita Ki Hot Spiced Afternoon Tea
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Whole Cloves
- 1/2 Stick of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp JIVRAJ 9 TEA
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tbsp Orange Juice Or squash
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- Cinnamon Sticks to Serve
- 2 Leaves of Javitri
- 1/4 tsp Sonth Powder
Add the Spices to the Water and bring it to Boil. Pour the Water into the JIVRAJ 9 TEA and allow to Brew for 5 minutes. Stir, Strain add the Sugar and Stir until Dissolved. Add the Fruit Juices. To reheat before serving (if necessary) place over a low heat - Do Not Simmer or Boil. Serve with Cinnamon Sticks.
Serves around 12 people. Give your Guests a refreshing Drink with their love for JIVRAJ 9 TEA.
15) Kalawati's COOL Tea In HOT Summers !
- 2 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 1/2 Glass of Water
- 2 Tea Spoon Sugar Syrup
- Tukmaria seeds ( Basil Seeds) (SABJA) soaked for an Hour
- Pudina Leaves ( Mint Leaves )
Boil Water in a pan and place the JIVRAJ 9 TEABAGS in the water. Let them steep in and than add the soaked Basil Seeds ( Tukmaria Seeds ). Let the mixture boil until you can smell the mesmerizing Aroma of the TEA. Once it is boiled, put off the flame and it's time to add the Sugar Syrup. Once you have poured in the Sugar Syrup, mix well, cool it off and keep it in the Freezer.
Before Serving, place approximately 6 Ice Cubes in the Long Glass and than pour over your cold TEA over the Ice cubes. Once you JIVRAJ 9 TEA has made it's run through the Chilly Terrain, Garnish it with a couple of Mint Leaves.
Your healthy refreshment for this Summer is ready to be gulped.
- 5 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 6 Cups Water
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 Whole Cloves
- 1 1/2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
Start making your tea punch by mixing water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a large saucepan and bring them to boil over high flame. Please stir until the sugar dissolves. This should be boiled atleast for 6 minutes. Remove from flame and place the Jivraj 9 tea bags in it. Cover and let them steep for 10 minutes. Use a spoon to remove and discard the tea bags. Now you can add orange and lemon juices to punch. (The punch can be prepared 1 day ahead and can be covered and refrigerated. Reheat before using it for the tea punch.) Using slotted spoon, remove whole spices and serve hot.
- 4 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- finely grated
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
Steep Jivraj 9 teabags and lemon rind in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Stir in sugar and pour in lemon juice, almond and vanilla. Your delicious Almond Tea is ready to be served hot.
18) Jivraj Chocolate Mint Tea
- 6 JIVRAJ 9 TEA BAGS
- 6 Cups Milk
- 6 Tbs Hot Chocolate Mix
In a saucepan, heat the milk and bring it to a boiling point. Then switch off the flame and place the Jivraj 9 tea bags in them. Steep for a couple of minutes and strain out the tea bags with the help of a spoon. Pour out milk into 6 mugs and stir in a tablespoon of chocolate powder and if you're using dried mint, put a rounded teaspoon full into the infuser or strainer in each mug. Your mouth watering Chocolate Mint tea is ready to be served.
19) Jivraj Ki Adrak Kali Mirch Chai
- Crushed Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Black peppercorns - 8
- JIVRAJ 9 C.T.C. LEAF TEA - 3-4 teaspoons
- Fennel seeds (saunf) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh mint leaves - 6-8
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 4-5 teaspoons OR according to your Requirement.
Heat three cups of water in a pan. Take peppercorns and fennel seeds in a mortar and pound with a pestle. Add this to the water.Crush the ginger and add. Add fresh mint leaves and let the water come to a boil. Add tea leaves and continue to boil. Add milk and let the mixture boil once more. Add sugar and simmer the mixture for two to three minutes. Strain and serve piping hot.
20) Jivraj Four Spice Chai
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbs JIVRAJ 9 C.T.C. LEAF TEA
- 1 3-Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Whole Cloves
- 1 Whole Black Peppercorn
- 1 Whole Cardamom Pod
- 2 Tsp Sugar
Start preparing your chai by adding JIVRAJ 9 C.T.C. LEAF TEA to water and bringing water to a boiling point. Break up cinnamon sticks and combine all the spices in the boiling water. Let them simmer for another 5 - 10 minutes, depending on how strong you want your Chai. Then pour in the milk, and keep heating until it's all warmed through. Strain & serve your special Indian spiced chai.
21) KARANJI - SPECIAL DIWALI RECIPE
- For Filling:
- 1 cup grated Dry Coconut
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Powder
- 1 pinch dry Ginger Powder
- 4 Elaichi
- 2 tsp Maida
- 2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tbsp Mixed Dry fruit pieces
- For Dough:
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Warm milk to prepare dough
1. Roast Dry coconut.
2. Roast maida in ghee.
3. Roast poppy seeds.
4. Mix all the above ingredients & grind them.
Mix all the dough ingredients & prepare dough (a little hard).
1. Make small oval shaped puris from dough.
2. Fill the prepared stuffing inside.
3. Apply some water or milk so that it will seal properly (don't apply too much of water as it will not seal properly).
4. Deep fry it till it becomes brownish colour.
5. Serve it hot or cold.
6. Karanjis can be stored for weeks.
22) CHOCOLATE BURFI - SPECIAL DIWALI RECIPE
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 6 tsp Ghee
- 3-1/2 cups Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 4-1/2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
Heat a heavy bottomed Skillet and add Ghee in it.
Now fry Maida in Ghee.
Make a Sugar Syrup by dissolving sugar in Water taken in a pot.
Meanwhile dissolve the Cocoa Powder in condensed Milk heated on low flame in a pan and keep it aside.
Mix all Ingredients together except Cashew Nuts and Cocoa Powder and stir continuously.
When the mixture becomes thick, add Cashew Nuts and mix properly.
When froth appears in the mixture, pour 3/4 portion of it into a greased plate.
Now mix the dissolved Cocoa Powder with the rest of mixture .
Spread this as a top layer on the mixture spread on the greased plate.
Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
Chocolate Burfi is ready.
23) Sushreejis Chenna Podopitha (Sweet Dish)
- 1Cup Khoya
- 2 Cup Chenna ( Soft Cream Cheese )
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBS Suji
- 1TSP Baking powder
- 2TBS Ghee
- 12 Nos Kaju Kismish
- 1/2 TSP Cardamom Powder
1. Take fresh Chenna knead it well till smooth.
2. Add Khoya, Sugar, Suji, Baking Powder, Ghee, Kaju Kismish, Cardamom Powder and knead it gently.
3. Pour whole of the Batter in greased banana leaf kept in baking dish after which decorate it with Kaju khismish. Cover it with another banana leaf.
4. Now bake in pre heated Oven for about half an hour to 45 minutes.
Take it out and serve Hot or Cold.
24) Kanika's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon gluten-free Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Egg substitute
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free Baking Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C). Prepare a greased baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, mix well Cream Butter and sugar. Gradually add the eggs and Vanilla while mixing it thoroughly. Sift together gluten- free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the butter mixture until blended. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
Using a teaspoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Your Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready to be devoured.
25) Aakriti's Grilled Chilly Pepper Toast
- 10 Slices of whole Wheat Bread with crust sliced off
- 2 Teaspoons of finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1/4 Cup of finely chopped Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Cup of chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt to Taste
Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
Combine All the Topping except the Cheddar Cheese. Keep the mixture aside for the flavors to come together.
Place the Bread Slices either on an Oiled Baking Sheet or Pressed into a Muffin/Tart holder.
Sprinkle the Pepper mixture evenly on the Bread Slices. Finally sprinkle the Cheddar Cheese and Grill in the oven until the Cheese melts.
Serve HOT !!!
26) SURBHI's Paneer Pakora ( Cottage Cheese Fritters )
- 250gms of Paneer ( Cottage Cheese )
- 8 tbsp Gram Flour
- 2-1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1-1/4 tsp Mango Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cooking Soda
- Water as per Requirement
- Salt to Taste
- Oil to Fry
Firstly chop the Paneer ( Cottage Cheese ) into thick Square Pieces.
Sprinkle some Mango Powder and Red Chilli Powder on these Pieces.
Mix the Gram Flour, Red Chilli Powder, Soda and salt in a Bowl.
Add some Water to the mixture to make a thick Batter.
Dip each piece of the Paneer in this Batter.
Heat the Oil in a Frying Pan and Fry them till they are golden brown.
Your Delicious, Mouth watering HOT Paneer Pakoras are ready to be devoured.
Serve the Paneer Pakoras with Mint Green Chutney ( Curry )
27) Best From Waste - JASVANTI's BREAD PULAV
- Bread Slices ( Brown Bread; if preferred) - 12 Pieces
- Tomato Chopped - 1 medium
- Onion Chopped - 2 Medium
- Bolied Potato Chopped - 2 Medium
- Ginger Chopped - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Boiled Peas - 4 Cup
- Chopped Green Chili/Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - Half tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Coriander Leaves to Garnish
Cut the Bread Slices into medium sized Square Cubes.
Heat Oil in a Pan.
Add Cumin Seeds and let them crackle.
Add Onion and let them Saute till Light Brown.
Add Ginger, Chili, Tomato and Saute for a minute.
Now Add all the Other Vegetables and saute for another 2 - 3 minutes.
Add Tomato Ketchup and the rest of the Spices and saute for a few minutes till the Oil gets separated.
Add the Bread Slices and mix Properly.
Garnish with coriander Leaves Serve HOT !!!
A Treat to your Taste-Buds.
28) SANGITA's Banana Cake
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 2 Table Spoon Baking Powder
- Half Tea spoon Baking Soda
- 3 Tea Spoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Half a Cup Oil (any refined oil)
- Half Tea Spoon Salt
- Half Tin Condensed Milk
- 3 Ripe Bananas of Bigger Size which can be mashed easily
- Little warm Milk
- Half Cup of small pieces of Cashewnuts
1. Mix slowly the Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Cocoa Powder.
2. Mix the Sugar and Oil well with a little Salt, till the Sugar starts melting. Add this to the sifted Flour.
3. Mash Bananas very finely, add half a tin of Condensed Milk and mix well. Add this to above Mixture. Add Cashew pieces and stir well. Add little warm Milk and blend well so that you can pour it in a bowl to be baked in the microwave oven.
4. Grease bowl with Oil, and dust it with Flour, before pouring Cake Mix.
5. Put it in the Microwave oven on a rack for 8 minutes at the oven temperature of 350F (175C) or less. Five minutes to cool off. Take it out and cool it well to cut it into pieces.
Your Yummy Banana Cake is ready to be relished along with your favorite JIVRAJ 9 TEA.
29) Jaswanti Ki Masaledaar Sliced Roti
- 8 Medium Sized Roti's (prepared one night before)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1tsp Amchur Powder
- 5 to 7 Curry Leaves
- 1 Green Chilly finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Water
- Salt as per taste
- Sesame Seeds for Garnishing
Cut the Rotis ( Chapatis ) into small pieces.
Heat the Oil in a pan and add Mustard seeds and wait till they crackle. Add Curry Leaves and Green Chillies to the Pan. Now add the Roti pieces and all other Spices & Salt and mix well.
Sprinkle Water over it and Cover the pan for 5 mins. Let the Roties cook until they are Crisp. The Spices need time to give out their flavor. Once the rotis are cooked properly serve in a plate and garnish with Sesame Seeds.
This is a perfect Recipe for your Tea Parties when you want to sip on your JIVRAJ 9 TEA and chat with your Friends.
30) MANISHA's Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup of Soft Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups all-purpose Flour
- Sifted or stirred before measuring dash Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Almond Halves
Cream the Butter and Sugar until light and fluffy. Add Vanilla Extract to the mixture. Sift together Flour, Salt, and Baking Powder.
Stir dry ingredients into the Butter Mixture; mixing until well blended. Shape the Dough into small Balls.
Place on Ungreased Cookie Sheets; press an Almond Half into the top of each ball.
Bake your Butter Cookies at 300 for 20 minutes, or until just lightly browne.
Enjoy your Butter Cookies with your favorite JIVRAJ 9 TEA
- 1/2 cup Rawa
- 2tps Ghee
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 10-12 Raisins
- 4-10 Almonds (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Few Strands of Saffron dissolved in 1tsp Water
Heat Ghee in a ( kadai ) Pan and add Rawa and roast till Golden Brown. Mix Milk with one and half cup of Water and Boil it. Add Roasted Rawa till the mixture thickens. It's the time to add Raisins, Almonds, Saffron, Green Cardamom and Sugar and mix it pretty well.
Your mouth watering Indian Delicacy Rawa Kesari is ready to be served with J9 PREMIUM TEA.
- 1 loaf of unsliced Brown or White bread.
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Dates (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Walnuts (finely chopped)
Cut the crusts from the loaf. Now you can cut the loaf lengthwise into slices. Combine cheese, dates and walnut to make a smooth mixture. Spread the mixture evenly on each slice. Put 2-3 slices adjoining each other at the edge. Carefully roll the bread to make a Roll. Fix toothpick if you want and wrap it in a plastic cover and refrigerate it for around an hour. Cut it into slices and serve with Jivraj 9 Tea. Your Tea Party is surely going to be a hit.
Suggestion: For more varieties you can take your favorite vegetables as fillings for the rolls.
- 3 Large Potatoes - cubed 1/2 inch
- 3 Teaspoons Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cut Ginger into thin strips - 1 inch piece
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Chopped 2 Green chillies
- Chopped 3 tablespoons Fresh Coriander Leaves
Add one teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt to the ginger strips and keep in the refrigerator till use.Heat sufficient oil in a kadai till medium hot. Add potato pieces and deep fry till crisp and golden. Drain and place on an absorbent paper. Transfer the potatoes into a big bowl. Add onions, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilies, coriander leaves and the remaining lemon juice and mix well. To serve transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, garnish with ginger strips and serve immediately.
- 4 Slit Big Green Chillies
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1/4 teaspoon Carom seeds (ajwain)
- 8-10 Black Peppercorns
- Chopped 1 inch piece Ginger
- 2 medium Boiled and Grated Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Grated Cottage cheese (paneer)
- Salt to Taste
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 16 Salted biscuits
- 1 medium Red capsicum chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
Slit the green chillies and remove the seeds. Heat a pan, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, carom seeds and black peppercorns and roast. Place ginger in a bowl, add potato and cottage cheese and mix. Pound the roasted spices in a mortar with a pestle along with salt, red chilli powder and dry mango powder. Add this to the potato mixture and mix well. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. Stuff this mixture into the slit chillies and place them in the pan. Cover and let them soften on medium heat. Transfer then chillies onto a chopping board and cut into four slices each. Arrange salty biscuits on a serving plate and place a slice of the stuffed chilli on top of each. Garnish with red capsicum pieces and serve immediately.
Suggestion: These Stuffed Chillies can be had with Chapattis as well. Give your taste buds a treat with some spice and tangy flavor of this recipe.
35) Ginger, Banana And Walnut Cupcakes
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Large ripe Banana - mashed
- 3 Tablespoon brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1-1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Soda Biocarbonate
- 4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 3 Tablespoon chopped Ginger
- 3 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
First of all you need to preheat the oven to 180 o C. Now arrange the cupcake molds in the tray. Blend Banana, Milk and sugar in the food processor. Mix flour, ginger, baking powder and soda and sieve it together for 2-3 times in a pan. Add oil to the mixture and mix with fingertips. Its time to add walnuts and chopped ginger to the mixture. Now slowly pour in the milk mixture and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. Fill each cup mold with batter and sprinkle some extra nuts if you wish. Bake in preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes or till toothpick comes clean. Serve with a simmering cup of Jivraj J9 Premium Tea. Your Tea party is going to be talk of the town.
36) HEALTHY RAJMA PITA POCKETS
- 4 Whole Wheat Flour Rotis - Cut Into Two Halfes
- 2 Cup Boiled Rajma
- 1 Tbs Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes And Capsicum
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Red chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Chole Masala
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage With Black Pepper Powder And Salt And Lemon
- 1 Cup Lowfat Hung Curd
- 1 Tbs Chopped Mint Leaves
- Salt As Required
- 1/2 Tsp Kalanamak
- 1 Tsp Chat Masala
Take 1 bowl and Combine Rajma with Coriander , Coriander Powder Red chili Powder, Chole Masala, Lemon Juice, Salt, Chopped Tomatoes And Capsicum.
Take another bowl and mix shredded Cabbage ,Salt, Black pepper Powder And Lemon into it and keep it aside for 1 hour. In another bowl mix the Hung Curd, Kalanamak, Chat Masala, Salt and Mint Leaves.
Now cut the rotis into two half from the center so you will get two pita pockets. Take one pita pocket and fill it with the Lovely tangy Cabbage mixture of 1 tbs, than add the Healthy Rajma mixture on top of that with about 2tbs.
Garnish with the yum Curd mixture and Coriander. Your Delicious & Healthy pita pockets are ready to serve with a cup of steaming JIVRAJ 9 TEA :D