Tea & Health
Historians think tea is a medical plant. Researchers claim that miraculous ‘Sanjivani’ Herb of Ramayana era is nothing but 'Tea leaves'! Be it Black Tea, Green Tea, White Tea or Oolong Tea, each of them comes with power packed health benefits. .
Studies have shown that Tea contains Polyphenols which is an antioxidant with anti-cancer properties. Also an average cup of Tea contains 40 mg of Caffeine while a cup of freshly brewed coffee has 85 mg of it. Thus with less caffeine content, you can definitely enjoy 4 to 6 cups of tea a day and keep your health in blooming way!
Benefits of drinking tea:-
- Reduce blood cholesterol
- Saves artiers & Sooths arthritis
- Stimulates the immune system
- Breaks down fat in the body
- Reduce inflammation
- Fights viruses
- Lowest risk of high blood pressure, coronary heart diseases and strokes
- Lowers the risk of tooth decay
- Reduce blood sugar
- Strengthens bones
- Prevents plaque in the mouth
- Tea contains antioxidants which protect our body from increasing radicals.
Green Tea, to be specific contains many health benefits as under:-
- Green Tea leaves contain highest concentration of antioxidants called Polyphenols which help
in preventing or reducing the harmful effects of free radicals and has potential to control body
- Green tea helps to decrease glucose levels and reduces the risks of cataract and other
diabetes-led medical problems.
- It is a natural source of fluoride which prevents tooth loss and oral cancer.
- One of the substances in Green Tea, namely Catechins, is a protector agent against some types
of radiation. It prevents skin disease, photoaging and potential cancer problems.
- The oxidation of LDL-cholestrol is inhibited by green tea and green tea increases the levels of
- It inhibits lungs, stomach, esophagus, duodenum, pancreas, liver, breast, and colon and skin
- Green Tea should be avoided during pregnancy and post pregnancy when one is breast feeding
Jivraj Premium Green tea is just the thing for those health conscious people who are looking for an effective and refreshing way to stay fit.
Note: Please note that information provided here is just for general awareness. Please do not take it as a professional advice or part of medical treatment. The information is completely in general sense and readers are advised not to substitute it with their regular treatment plan without consulting qualified healthcare professional.